I. Applying Quality Standards
- Assess quality of received materials.
- Assess own work.
- Engage in quality improvement.
II. Performing Computer Operations
- Plan and prepare for task to be undertaken.
- Input data into computer.
- Access information using computer.
- Produce output/data using computer system.
- Use basic functions of a www- browser to locate information.
- Maintain computer equipment and systems.
III. Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Select measuring instrument.
- Carry out measurements and calculations.
- Maintain measuring instruments.
IV. Preparing and Interpreting Technical Drawing
- Identify different kinds of technical drawings.
- Interpret technical drawing.
- Prepare/ make changes to electrical/ electronic schematics and drawings.
- Store technical drawings and equipment/instruments.
V. Using Hand Tools
- Plan and prepare for tasks to be undertaken.
- Prepare hand tools.
- Use appropriate hand tools and test equipment.
- Maintain hand tools.
VI. Terminating and Connecting Electrical Wiring and Electronics Circuit
- Plan and prepare for termination/ connection of electrical wiring/ electronics circuit.
- Terminate/ connect electrical wiring/ electronic circuits.
- Test termination/ connections of electrical wiring/ electronic circuits.
VII. Testing Electronic Components
- Determine criteria for testing electronics components.
- Plan an approach for components testing.
- Test components.
- Evaluate the testing process.
VIII. Installing and Configuring Computer Systems
- Assemble computer hardware.
- Prepare installer.
- Installing operating system and drivers for peripherals/devices.
- Install application software.
- Conduct testing and documentation.
IX. Setting-up Computer Networks
- Install network cables.
- Set network configuration.
- Set router/wi-fi/wireless access point/repeater configuration.
- Inspect and test tyhe configured networks.
X. Setting-up Computer Servers
- Set-up user access.
- Configure network services.
- Perform testing, documentation, and pre-deployment procedures.
XI. Maintaining and Repairing Computer Systems and Networks
- Plan and prepare for maintenance and repair.
- Maintain computer systems and networks.
- Diagnose faults of computer systems and networks.
- Rectify/Correct defects in computer systems and networks.
- Inspect and test the computer systems and networks.