I. Use of Nail Care Tools and Equipment
- Prepare the necessary tools and equipment for the specific nail care activity.
II. Maintain Tools and Equipments
- Check condition of nail care tools and equipment.
- Perform basic preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Store nail care tools and equipment.
III. Practice Occupational Health and Safety Services
- Keep workplace clean.
IV. Practice Nail Shapes
- Identify nail structure and shapes.
V. Perform Hand and Foot Spa
- Apply hand treatment.
- Perform post hand activity.
VI. Perform Foot Spa
- Apply foot spa.
- Perform post foot spa activity.
VII. Perform Manicure and Pedicure
- Clean finger nails and toe nails.
- Perform basic nail designs.
VIII. Create Fancy Nail Designs
- Perform different fancy designs on finger nails and toe nails.