I. Prepare Electrical Materials and Tools
- Prepare electrical materials and tools for the task.
- Request appropriate electrical supplies materials and tools applicable to a specific job.
- Receice and inspect electrical supplies, materials and tools.
II. Perform Mensuration and Calculations
- Select electrical measuring tools and instruments.
- Carry-out measurements and calculations.
III. Interpret Technical Drawings and Plans
- Analyze signs, electrical symbols and data.
- Interpret technical drawings and plans.
IV. Maintain tools and Equipments
- Check condition of tools and equipments.
- Perform basic maintenance.
- Store tools and equipments.
V. Practice Occupational Health and Safety Procedure
- Identify hazards and risks.
- Control hazards and risks.
- Practice OHSP.